Friday, November 19, 2010

I am needy

I am not an easy pussum to live with. This is what the male human always tells me. He says I am very demanding. He says I am very vocal. He says I am spoilt. The female human has to remind him that he spoils me. She says it's a vicious circle.
When I want something, I will try to locate the male human and tell him what I want. Usually I want flakies, and the male human is very good at getting the flakies. He's much better than the female human. She never gives me flakies. If I need my tray emptying, I tell the female human. It's her job. I tell her every time I go, even if it's early in the morning.
Sometimes I am sick in the hallway. I make sure to tell the humans, even if it's early in the morning. Sometimes I'm hungry when I wake up, so I tell the humans, even if it's early in the morning. The humans aren't very good at early mornings. I have to work harder at their training...

No comments:

Post a Comment