Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am penitent (not!)

The female human was trying to practise piano. But I was not satisfied after my third lunch, so I meowed at her and then jumped on the piano. She picked me up and put me on the sofa instead. I was not pleased by this, so I jumped onto the sideboard and started knocking the things off. The female human got cross and chased me around the apartment into the bedroom. My tail was all pluffy. Eventually, she gave me a fourth lunch and went to use her computer. I decided to forgive her and came and sat on her computer to give her a head butt and show her I still loved her (despite her questionable outfit for the day). She lifted me onto her lap for a cuddle, which I thought was far too forward of her at this stage of my forgiveness, so I bit her and ran off. She is a terrible human today.

No comments:

Post a Comment